Kashmir or Cashmere ...Nah its flipping Lilac !!!

So.  I finally decided on the types of doors front and units for the fitted bathroom cupboards.

They are gorgeous, made of solid ash. Shaker style and painted a light grey colour.  Kashmir is the colour and design

Steve thought I said Cashmere when I was talking  him on the phone.

"Kashmir" . I said "a lovely warmish grey tone, not like a battle ship grey, or old washed out pants grey.. Contemporary grey, with a warmish tinge."  So my darling long suffering and most wonderful husband took himself off to buy me some paint to match as a surprise to bring back home,  like the hunter gatherer he is.

Kashmir is a place, swathed in mists and with  a touch of the exotic orient
Cashmere is a fabric, soft and warm to the touch, a hint of luxury and a classic style

Our paint is LILAC!   The colour of an old ladies lilac coloured cashmere cardigan!

Comments

Popular Posts