where in the world are you?




United Kingdom
1004
United States
387
Turkey
25
Germany
12
Switzerland
10
South Africa
8
France
5
Serbia
3
Canada
1
South Korea
1


So, these are the stats of where my audience is coming from.  The majority coming from UK through friends, family and work collegues.  
I have a great following from Stevies company Thankyou, sorry I missed you all for the New Years party.. I had a leaking roof to manage, and couldnt fly up to Newcastle for the weekend .    
Turkey is the lovely Ash and friends out in Bodrum.  Merhaba to you all !!

Switzerland,  Ash is that you again? 

South Africa is Sally, out in the game reserve.

Not sure about the others.  Please let me know if you are following this blog. It would be great to hear from you 

xxx
Jo




                          























Comments

Popular Posts